Shithouse
50%

Total votes: 12

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Re: Women's World Cup France 2019

Post by Colly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:47 am

It's still shithouse though. And not for this forum in fairness.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:30 am

Brexit isn’t for this forum ? Hahaha
# stolen from nufc.com :)

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 am

Toondes wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:15 am
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Brexit is shithouse and so are you.
Brexit won a public vote , time to get over it even it you don’t agree.
That's not how democracy works. And yeah, its a football forum; for discussing football, not politics

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:12 pm

Beatski wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 am
Toondes wrote:

That's not how democracy works. And yeah, its a football forum; for discussing football, not politics
This. We've got that Debate and Discussion thing but no ones touched it in a year...

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Re: Brexit

Post by Cal » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:20 pm

<magic>

So, how's everyone's Brexit going?..

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:01 pm

ALF wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:09 pm
It hit $1.50 just before the first results started coming in, then there was a pretty quick drop to $1.43. Now it's at a 30 year low. Woo Brexit <ergh>
I long for $1.43 <neg>

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:00 pm

When it first happened I was of the opinion "It can't be that bad surely" and that people who were constantly moaning about the result were annoying as f***. The latter still rings true for a certain amount of people.

But the more it's dragged on the more it's evident that none of them have a f***ing clue what they're doing. It's a s*** show.

I didn't vote on the referendum... I didn't know enough to make an informed decision, (still don't tbh). But it's a load of s**** tbh.

Sick of hearing about it on the news as well.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:05 am

Chappy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:00 pm
When it first happened I was of the opinion "It can't be that bad surely" and that people who were constantly moaning about the result were annoying as f***. The latter still rings true for a certain amount of people.

But the more it's dragged on the more it's evident that none of them have a f***ing clue what they're doing. It's a s*** show.

I didn't vote on the referendum... I didn't know enough to make an informed decision, (still don't tbh). But it's a load of s**** tbh.

Sick of hearing about it on the news as well.
Nobody knew enough to make an informed decision. But Brexit means Brexit.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Toondes wrote:
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Brexit is shithouse and so are you.
Oh and I didn’t see this deleted post so not condoning it at all.
The general public are f***ing morons, going on about WTO 'deals' and how we can trade with the world when we leave, as if we don't already. We've already got the best bloody deal with the world's most successful trading block. The EU has loads of problems but you change things from the inside not by throwing your toys out of the pram.

Even if the British public weren't so dense it's such a binary question that the result actually means very very little. It's never time to get over something which will likely be the final nail in the coffin for this country as an influence in the world, something that promotes a small island anti outsider mentality and that will lower wages, destroy jobs and is ultimately a complete cluster f***.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 pm
Toondes wrote:

Oh and I didn’t see this deleted post so not condoning it at all.
The general public are f***ing morons, going on about WTO 'deals' and how we can trade with the world when we leave, as if we don't already. We've already got the best bloody deal with the world's most successful trading block. The EU has loads of problems but you change things from the inside not by throwing your toys out of the pram.

Even if the British public weren't so dense it's such a binary question that the result actually means very very little. It's never time to get over something which will likely be the final nail in the coffin for this country as an influence in the world, something that promotes a small island anti outsider mentality and that will lower wages, destroy jobs and is ultimately a complete cluster ****.
The public voted , brexit prevailed . And by get over I mean it’s time to accept it’s happening good or bad. Ima cruelly sick to f***ing death of hearing about it now.
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Toondes wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:53 pm
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Even if the British public weren't so dense it's such a binary question that the result actually means very very little. It's never time to get over something which will likely be the final nail in the coffin for this country as an influence in the world, something that promotes a small island anti outsider mentality and that will lower wages, destroy jobs and is ultimately a complete cluster ****.
The public voted , brexit prevailed . And by get over I mean it’s time to accept it’s happening good or bad. Ima cruelly sick to f***ing death of hearing about it now.
I and hopefully many others will hopefully keep going until it gets thrown in the bin or we can rejoin.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:12 pm

I genuinely don't think we will leave. None of the politicians can or will agree to the terms - remember they pretty much all voted to remain. The people who voted leave in the referendum were lied to - none of the claims were based on fact and Im pretty sure many of them would have a different view now. Those who didn't vote will surely now be more knowledgeable. I wouldn't support another referendum, I didn't agree with letting the dumbasses of the country have a say in the first place, but if we did I think the outcome would be vastly different.

Whilst on politics - it looks like Boris is going to be PM. SURELY that will mean the death of the tory party?!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Agree with all of that Micky, other than that I think we will leave as they’re so pigheaded despite it clearly being an absolute ****.

And the general population of the country definitely weren’t in any position to vote on this, Cameron is a f***ing moron of the highest order.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Cal wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:20 pm
<magic>

So, how's everyone's Brexit going?..
I'm enjoying it thoroughly

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:35 pm

Hervizo
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Hervizo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:44 pm

I don't have opinion about Brexit to be honest. But I heard that a lot of people started to leave the country and even get this residency in Greece to be able to have business outside or live abroad. Does any one know such scheme for investors mostly?

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:38 am

public were lied 2. simple as that.