overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Re: The next manager?

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:04 pm
complicit
I was called a scab once when I crossed the line of striking postal staff back in the mid 90s.

I was a chef so when they mentioned I'd be on £10 an hour I gratefully took the opportunity as there was no minimum wage at the time and I'd been working 90 hour weeks for £90 after tax. Catering doesn't have unions...

Crossing the line some hyped up t*** spat at me and shouted abuse such as scab.

It was my one day off in the week and I was happy enough to walk into thier postal office for a 10 hour night shift and earn in one night what I'd earn in a week so I shook his hand and told him to strike as much as he wanted as I'd be there as often as possible and explained why.

Don't be a cronut chap. No-one abides a cronut. People have a reason for crossing that line that you don't know about.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:21 pm
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:14 pm

It's not the f***ing Cold War or The Miners strike. Just because the 'stand' against Ashley defines your life doesn't mean it defines everyone else's.
Why you so upset about my opinion? Calm down pal.
Because you're blowing footballing matters out of all proportion. You're like that MEP who said we should sink EU fishing vessels like the Belgrano.

Dont insult people who want to back the team. Also your opinion is rubbish.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:51 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:35 pm
Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
complicit
I was called a scab once when I crossed the line of striking postal staff back in the mid 90s.

I was a chef so when they mentioned I'd be on £10 an hour I gratefully took the opportunity as there was no minimum wage at the time and I'd been working 90 hour weeks for £90 after tax. Catering doesn't have unions...

It was my one day off in the week and I was happy enough to walk into thier postal office for a 10 hour night shift and earn in one night what I'd earn in a week so I shook his hand and told him to strike as much as he wanted as I'd be there as often as possible and explained why.

Don't be a cronut chap. No-one abides a cronut. People have a reason for crossing that line that you don't know about.
<applause> OT more articulate than I could ever be.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:56 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
complicit

I hope you're getting £10 an hour to watch the toon.

Somebodys pinched my sombrero
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:14 pm

It's not the f***ing Cold War or The Miners strike. Just because the 'stand' against Ashley defines your life doesn't mean it defines everyone else's.
I object to you calling fellow fans scabs for attending.
I’m not going to the Arsenal game, hopefully not many home games, but as many away games as I can. Certainly not a “scab” and your opinion is offensive.
Supporting the Toon since 1972.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Somebodys pinched my sombrero wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Not A Scab (Y) wrote:

I’m not going to the Arsenal game, hopefully not many home games, but as many away games as I can. Certainly not a “scab” and your opinion is offensive.
Is it snowing outside?

Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:11 pm
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Is it snowing outside?
So you’re implying I'm a “snowflake”?

I’ve been going probably longer than you’ve been alive. Suffered Westwood, McKeag and so on. I despise Ashley and everything he stands for, everything he does. He’ll be gone long before me. I’ve done as much as my conscious will let me, but I can’t turn my back fully on the club I love.

Whereas your views are those of an utter cronut.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:23 pm
Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Is it snowing outside?

I’ve been going probably longer than you’ve been alive. Suffered Westwood, McKeag and so on. I despise Ashley and everything he stands for, everything he does. He’ll be gone long before me. I’ve done as much as my conscious will let me, but I can’t turn my back fully on the club I love.

Hahahah.. I've lived through this, I've lived through that... well done. You want a medal? I honestly couldn't give a flying one what you've witnessed.

I bet you're close to climaxing over these imminent transfers? And you're hooked again, back in, you'll never walk away, like an addict. GG.

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:32 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Hahahah.. I've lived through this, I've lived through that... well done. You want a medal? I honestly couldn't give a flying one what you've witnessed.

I bet you're close to climaxing over these imminent transfers? And you're hooked again, back in, you'll never walk away, like an addict. GG.

You really are hellbent on being a complete t*** over this aren't you? Get a grip ffs.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:

Is your life so bad that your only escape is to come online and act like an utter prick, honestly mate, getting upset and insulting people because they don't have your view point 😂, grow up, kid.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Turned the page on my angry anti-Ashley and calling fans idiots phase.
4 years ago, obviously not growing up anytime soon are we.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:33 pm
Not A Scab (Y) wrote:

Is your life so bad that your only escape is to come online and act like an utter prick, honestly mate, getting upset and insulting people because they don't have your view point 😂, grow up, kid.
Is your life so bad that your only escape is 90 minutes on a weekend watching some 'entertainment' you've paid £500 to watch? Honestly mate, getting upset about someone saving £500 and telling others to do the same? Grow up, dad.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Just ignore him, it's f***ing tiresome.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:37 pm
Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Turned the page on my angry anti-Ashley and calling fans idiots phase.
4 years ago, obviously not growing up anytime soon are we.
We can all change. Even Mike Ashley. Forgive and forget his 12 years, I'm off to buy my season ticket.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:

Live through it. Hahaha. It's not a war you cock.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Colly wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm
Just ignore him, it's f***ing tiresome.
This. Clearly on the windup.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Colly wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:20 pm
Luque wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pm
"52000 scabs."
Not only is this getting tiresome it's not even accurate. :/
It's not even original.

Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:

No, no medal, just saying I’ve been through previous bad leadership and I’m still here.

You’re coming across a a total arse hole tbh.

What was your previous username?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:21 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:56 pm
overseasTOON wrote:

I hope you're getting £10 an hour to watch the toon.
I don't watch the toon for money. Next nonsensical utterance please.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:37 pm

Not A Scab (Y) wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm
Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Is your life so bad that your only escape is 90 minutes on a weekend watching some 'entertainment' you've paid £500 to watch? Honestly mate, getting upset about someone saving £500 and telling others to do the same? Grow up, dad.
Nobody is saying you shouldn't, if you honestly can't see it's your attitude and insults that are the issue then you must be a bit thick really.