Netflix Recommendations

Scott Kirkland
Tindall's Hoody

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Post by Scott Kirkland » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:35 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:32 am
Lucifer has moved from Amazon to Netflix, S1-3 is on Amazon and S4 is on Netflix.
Netflix have announced Lucifer will get season 5

Hervizo
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Hervizo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Hjl wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:47 am
Been watching Chernobyl..... Jesus...
Loved the show! Very realistic

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:29 pm

Just started Stranger Things Season 1, 2 episodes in, so so good.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 am

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:29 pm
Just started Stranger Things Season 1, 2 episodes in, so so good.
Season 1 was miles better than season 2, haven’t seen season 3 yet.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 am

Watched "You", it's a great show, didn't know a creepy sociopath could be so likeable as a character.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 am
Watched "You", it's a great show, didn't know a creepy sociopath could be so likeable as a character.
Yeah I really enjoyed that.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:05 pm

Rewatching Breaking Bad for the third time (first time in a few years tho so had forgot a few bits e.g. how Hank got injured). Still so amazingly good, easily some of the best tv ever made.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:10 pm

I've been watching Happy recently and it's bloody brilliant.

omegaprimevkm
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by omegaprimevkm » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:39 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:05 pm
Don Sholeone wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 am
Watched my other half watch that - she loved it.

I didn't really watch it, but at the end of the first series I told her it looked like a Dexter rip off. She was not impressed.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 pm

omegaprimevkm wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:39 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Watched my other half watch that - she loved it.

I didn't really watch it, but at the end of the first series I told her it looked like a Dexter rip off. She was not impressed.
Totally, it’s definitely along Dexter lines but I still enjoyed it.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Not Netflix but started Friday night lights on amazon prime. Heard its good
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Just finished season 3 of GLOW, its so good, now just got to wait a whole year for season 4 <neg>

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:54 pm

Mindhunter new season tomorrow <divax>
Don Sholeone wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:17 pm
Just finished season 3 of GLOW, its so good, now just got to wait a whole year for season 4 <neg>
Same with F is for Family <urgh>

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:06 am

Mindhunter <awe> binge watched the new season today up to episode 5 will watch the last 4 tomorrow

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:33 am

Tsi wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:06 am
Mindhunter <awe> binge watched the new season today up to episode 5 will watch the last 4 tomorrow
Really enjoyed the first season of that so season 2 is definitely on my list.

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:12 am

Finished Mindhunter today
Don't read the spoiler unless you've watched it all.
SpoilerShow
Don't really want say too much at present, i enjoyed it but not as much as the first season. Some of the actors they get to play the serial killers it's f***ing spooky how much they look like the real killers, son of Sam, Wayne Williams and Manson in particular.
Also read that they plan to do 5 seasons of this show so i'm happy about that. <awe>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:53 pm

Tsi wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:12 am
SpoilerShow
Don't really want say too much at present, i enjoyed it but not as much as the first season. Some of the actors they get to play the serial killers it's f***ing spooky how much they look like the real killers, son of Sam, Wayne Williams and Manson in particular.
Also read that they plan to do 5 seasons of this show so i'm happy about that. <awe>
Just got through season 1 and nearing half way of season 2, really enjoying it so far...
SpoilerShow
Find Wendy to be so annoying now, her arrogance is off the scale, I get that she is a highly intelligent academic, but the way she goes on you would think she was a seasoned FBI agent herself, I get that Holden is just like that too but at least he is an experienced field agent and is the one face to face with the serial killers. It's so annoying how she will just sit back and criticise everything and try to have everything done her way

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:53 pm
Tsi wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:12 am
SpoilerShow
Just got through season 1 and nearing half way of season 2, really enjoying it so far...
SpoilerShow
Find Wendy to be so annoying now, her arrogance is off the scale, I get that she is a highly intelligent academic, but the way she goes on you would think she was a seasoned FBI agent herself, I get that Holden is just like that too but at least he is an experienced field agent and is the one face to face with the serial killers. It's so annoying how she will just sit back and criticise everything and try to have everything done her way
SpoilerShow
I think there has been a big swing where she is concerned, under the old head she was seen as the lead and everything they did had to either be signed off by her or implemented by her (type of questions etc.) Now under the new head she seems to be having her influence and importance eroded whether that is due to the fallout of the Holden Incident we'll find out. It's like she is either blamed or not trusted for not being FBI by the new head. I get where you're coming from with the arrogance but she was pretty much like that in the first season. I think the whole concern thing with Holden was more that she was concerned he'd f*** it up again and the FBI would shut it down rather than concern for him.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 pm
Not Netflix but started Friday night lights on amazon prime. Heard its good
it is indeed good
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 am

Tsi wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:40 pm
Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:53 pm

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I think there has been a big swing where she is concerned, under the old head she was seen as the lead and everything they did had to either be signed off by her or implemented by her (type of questions etc.) Now under the new head she seems to be having her influence and importance eroded whether that is due to the fallout of the Holden Incident we'll find out. It's like she is either blamed or not trusted for not being FBI by the new head. I get where you're coming from with the arrogance but she was pretty much like that in the first season. I think the whole concern thing with Holden was more that she was concerned he'd f*** it up again and the FBI would shut it down rather than concern for him.
SpoilerShow
Just finished season 2, agree that it's not as good as the first one, think this one lost the balance of the first, I like them solving crimes but think this second season focused too much on solving the Atlanta murders and put the interviews on a back seat, maybe would have been more interesting to introduce Wayne Williams a bit earlier and have more scenes with him to cover the lack of inteviews as the interactions with the killers is really what makes this show great