Jetro Willems available for 10 million

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Jetro Willems available for 10 million

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:22 pm

Yeah we’re not even in the transfer window yet so it’s not really a big deal. Seems like it’ll be done, and then we can sell him for £20m next year and Mike pockets the loose change.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:46 pm
I honestly don't understand why we cant ever put deals in place for the opening of the window, it seems every other club can do that but us.
To be fair there's only about 2 or 3 signings already announced isn't there? I can only think of Minamino off hand but could be wrong.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Colly wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:38 pm
Don Sholeone wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:46 pm
I honestly don't understand why we cant ever put deals in place for the opening of the window, it seems every other club can do that but us.
To be fair there's only about 2 or 3 signings already announced isn't there? I can only think of Minamino off hand but could be wrong.
Haaland to Dortmund as well. But yeah not many, perhaps be loads by end of the week once the window is wide open.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:19 pm

I don’t think there will be many big moves in Jan, a few loans for players who are looking for regular football ahead of EURO 2020 (e.g. Giroud).

Pogba transfer perhaps as he clearly wants out of Man U.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Ivan Drago
Tindall's Hoody

Post by Ivan Drago » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:56 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:45 pm
Ivan Drago wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:10 pm
Mike is a tyre kicker he will walk rings around Jerto while he thinks about the deal, asking the relevant questions like has he has any tax or test left on him, if he has been crashed, and does he come with some floor mats and a full tank of petrol. He is just about to shake hands on the deal when he spots the written off little wreck out the back, Just then other buyer walks in says how much for Jetro because he has been looking for a couple of years for a car like this and says we will take him now and they new ower is confused atas to why Mike decided that Jetro is a earlier model and thinks the sell on fee is too low, even though he is desperate and that although Jetro was perfect for him at a fantasic price with all the extras thrown in, He decides the 400 pound price tag is far too good for him to turn down. Although it is a total write off of twisted metal Mike decides that he must buy it now before a scrap man show up to take it to the crusher. He hands over the £400 up front and skips out happy with his decision to come home to a exited Steve untill he spots that Jetro is not with him, Mike says the replacement is quality as he watched the video the car driving into a a row of trees where it was written off but Mike swears it looked a decent find before that, Mike says the cars previous owner had also written off the car but thought **** it I will just use Pritt Stick Glue a new front end on, using selotape to strengthen the chasis and to make the joins perfect he found some plaster of Paris it works just as well as welding it, It is a great way to prepare for a paint job as its easy to sand the only problem is the car is nit allowed to get wet or carry more than one small f***ing stupid diy mechanic who has confused wheeler dealers with homes under the hammer he spent hours trying to spot weld the ceiling plaster board joints untill his kids got in from school and pointed out his mistake of trying to weld metal to paper as paper is what only someone who would try to repair a car's damaged chasis and body with the supplies used to decorate a kitchen or they have never saw a episode of wheeler dealers when Ed found Rust cut it out and used either Tape or Glue to fix the new steel to repair the Rust problem. Plaster of Paris is rarely used in any garage to attach a new front end to a badly damaged wreck no matter how much Selotape and glue is used,
I ran this through a "readability analyser" and I thought I'd share the results.

The Flesch Kincaid Reading Ease level is 1.6 (really low).
Number of sentences: 5
Number of words: 485
Number of complex words: 15 (3.09%)
Average words per sentence: 97

Their analysis was that it's a bit too complicated and you should probably think about using shorter sentences.
Or I could not get as high and post.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:15 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:46 pm
Looks like Ritchie will be playing a lot then
# stolen from nufc.com :)

omegaprimevkm
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by omegaprimevkm » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Tough break on Jetro, looked better than most we've had in that position for the past 10 years.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 pm

He's been a good loan signing but he'd be a serious risk on a permanent deal considering he's done his ACL.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:41 pm

ALF wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 pm
He's been a good loan signing but he'd be a serious risk on a permanent deal considering he's done his ACL.
Lejeune can show him how rehab is done for that.

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:52 am

ALF wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 pm
3rd serious knee injury in five years too. I think he’s a great player but that’s to come back from.
I had the first custom w***

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:32 pm

Did the deal happen in the end ? Just wondering now that he’s injured will we see him again ?
# stolen from nufc.com :)

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Post by krully » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:19 pm

Toondes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:32 pm
Did the deal happen in the end ? Just wondering now that he’s injured will we see him again ?
He's been sent back to his parent club and there isnt even a hint of a whisper about signing him since the injury.<urgh>

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:42 pm

krully wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:19 pm
Toondes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:32 pm
He's been sent back to his parent club and there isnt even a hint of a whisper about signing him since the injury.<urgh>
In fairness why would there be? How daft a club do we have to be to try to buy a player before having any idea on how he's recovering from one of the most serious injuries a footballer can have?

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Colly wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:42 pm
krully wrote:

In fairness why would there be? How daft a club do we have to be to try to buy a player before having any idea on how he's recovering from one of the most serious injuries a footballer can have?
Esp when this is his third serious knee injury in 5 years
I had the first custom w***

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:09 pm

Colly wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:42 pm
krully wrote:

Even if they did want to still buy him, fans would be livid to hear they were paying for him right now instead of focusing on players who could actually help straight away, so I can see why it's not being talked about. Plus, papers don't sell clicks with rumours about a crocked LWB out for 9+ months.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm

Hes just posted a video from our training ground, seems hes back at the club for some reason

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm
Hes just posted a video from our training ground, seems hes back at the club for some reason

Maybe we're after a Dutch player and have asked Jetro to take a video of the training ground to convince him to sign <whistle>