Football fans mental health survey

FootballFansMH
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Football fans mental health survey

Post by FootballFansMH » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:45 am

Hi everyone,

I am researching the mental health of football fans in English professional football by undertaking a nation-wide survey. This survey is intended for anyone aged 18 + who currently lives in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland and is a fan of a team within the English professional leagues. It is concerned with understanding the mental health of fans of teams in English professional football and also how fans' mental health can be best supported and promoted in the future. The survey is anonymous for people to complete and does not require participants to give any contact details, such as email address. All research and personal data will be stored in electronic format, which will be encrypted/password-protected, and will be accessible only by the researcher and their supervisors.

SURVEY HERE >>> https://edgehill.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/me ... sional-foo

I'm looking to engage with football fans across England and across the leagues and would be really grateful if people within this forum could complete the survey and provide information on how you feel Newcastle supports fans' mental health.

If anyone does have any questions regarding the survey please do not hesitate to contact me at 23298898@edgehill.ac.uk

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Football fans mental health survey

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Interesting topic, done <ok>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:33 pm

Done

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:23 pm

Done, good survey buddy.