Veteran Poster

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:33 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:52 pm
Hjl wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:31 pm
Trump.
Count the votes here, but stop the counting there. I loved that the other night he was basically saying "well I'm winning so we may as well stop it here and say I've won."

I still can't believe after 4 years nobody has told him that he isn't the supreme leader and he literally cannot just do whatever he wants. If he does somehow win this one, he will spend the next four years getting his supporters riled up about how he should be allowed to continue running the country until he dies.
His comments are undermining democracy. It's worse than trump vs Biden. It's trump vs democracy. He has millions of people convinced that they are being robbed by democrats. About half of the people I work with genuinely believe there is massive voter fraud. It's very concerning.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:50 am

Hjl wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:33 pm
biggeordiedave wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Count the votes here, but stop the counting there. I loved that the other night he was basically saying "well I'm winning so we may as well stop it here and say I've won."

I still can't believe after 4 years nobody has told him that he isn't the supreme leader and he literally cannot just do whatever he wants. If he does somehow win this one, he will spend the next four years getting his supporters riled up about how he should be allowed to continue running the country until he dies.
His comments are undermining democracy. It's worse than trump vs Biden. It's trump vs democracy. He has millions of people convinced that they are being robbed by democrats. About half of the people I work with genuinely believe there is massive voter fraud. It's very concerning.
It's quite scary. People will share anything on Twitter and it's instantly factual if it is anything "proving" voter fraud. I hope he pursues it through the courts, spends a s*** load of cash, and still walks away with nothing. The problem is that he just won't take losing, even if he got to sit and watch every vote being counted himself it wouldn't be enough.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:48 am

Trump speaks and behaves like a dictator. He’s completely Machiavellian and will do absolutely anything to get what he wants.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:42 am

I hope he has a heart attack

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:34 am

He's like Hitler in his bunker, Kaiser Wilhelm raging in The Netherlands in exile, Bonaparte flailing blaming everyone but himself at Waterloo.

Tin pot dictator. Even Fox have jettisoned him now.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:05 am

He's going to chain himself to the chair in the White House if he loses.

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:22 am

I'm pretty certain that the process will end up working and Trump will lose all his frivolous legal actions and end up out of power. My concern though is that his constant self-serving lies will whip up the radicals in his base into violent action. I fully expect deaths to result from his refusal to accept the reality of his defeat in a fair election.

It is also concerning that even after this transparent cheating by him he still has a very large and vocal base that support him utterly. Their political leanings and views are not going away and the next tin pot dictator wannabe that comes along may be intelligent enough to use them more effectively than Trump just has. That should have every rational person worried.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:22 am
I'm pretty certain that the process will end up working and Trump will lose all his frivolous legal actions and end up out of power. My concern though is that his constant self-serving lies will whip up the radicals in his base into violent action. I fully expect deaths to result from his refusal to accept the reality of his defeat in a fair election.

It is also concerning that even after this transparent cheating by him he still has a very large and vocal base that support him utterly. Their political leanings and views are not going away and the next tin pot dictator wannabe that comes along may be intelligent enough to use them more effectively than Trump just has. That should have every rational person worried.
Agreed. The mad man is stirring up a potential civil war. Good job over a third of the country has access to guns <erk>

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:58 pm

ALF wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:05 am
He's going to chain himself to the chair in the White House if he loses.
I fully expect him to do a lot of petty s*** between now and when he eventually has to hand over the keys.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:56 pm

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:20 pm

It's going to get worse over the next week.

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm getting anxious about the societal problems that are almost certainly coming.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Hjl wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:20 pm

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm getting anxious about the societal problems that are almost certainly coming.
Fox seem to have jettisoned him, civil service and security services will, won't be long before the party does.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:29 pm
Hjl wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Fox seem to have jettisoned him, civil service and security services will, won't be long before the party does.
There are millions of his cult members that will stick with him even if he loses. If he suggests they fight, they more than likely will.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:02 pm

Hjl wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:34 pm
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:29 pm

There are millions of his cult members that will stick with him even if he loses. If he suggests they fight, they more than likely will.
What are their demographics? He's only been in power 4 years so hasn't really got his teeth in yet. How many only vote for him because he's the Republican candidate? The state apparatus is turning on him and there's a sizable enough opposition to make it not worth fighting for openly.

He will become a Farage type nationalist, trying to control the narrative in opposition.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:58 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:02 pm
Hjl wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:34 pm

What are their demographics? He's only been in power 4 years so hasn't really got his teeth in yet. How many only vote for him because he's the Republican candidate? The state apparatus is turning on him and there's a sizable enough opposition to make it not worth fighting for openly.

He will become a Farage type nationalist, trying to control the narrative in opposition.
I hope your right, but, bookmark this comment, I for see sectarian violence in the US over the next couple of years.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:51 pm

One of the best things I've read was a Trump supporter saying that Biden's policies "aren't what I voted for." They actually think that losing is undemocratic.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:27 pm

We are threatening to send the navy into The Channel to stop illegal fishing and protect "our fish" . f*** me. The Navy to protect an industry smaller than Harrods.

We haven't even sunk to our lowest ebb yet. Not by far.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:39 pm

Yeah but you know, blue passports <urgh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:08 pm

Try living in Kent, the motorway resembles a lorry park.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:18 pm

ALF wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:08 pm
Try living in Kent, the motorway resembles a lorry park.
Couldn’t afford it <laugh>