NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2020)

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2020)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:15 am

He’s not suited to our ‘style’ of play in any way at all, he needs to be in a team that has more of the ball and good movement.

He’s not CL level tho.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:24 am

I could see Almiron playing in the CL, but not for any club that would be anywhere near winning it. I think he would definitely look better in Spain or Germany than he does here, but I can't see any of the top teams going after him.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:50 pm

He'd probably do well at somewhere like Sevilla (not specifically them) a team higher up the table but never really troubles the top tier. Obviously depends as much on play style as anything else, we don't utilise him properly at all. I love the term Brucealona <laugh>
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:13 pm

It’s hard to say for me. When he gets into promising positions for us I’m never confident he’s going to get it right, granted there’s probably more pressure and less options given we don’t create much, but even if it was a 2 on 2 break I’d probably expect him to f*** up the shot or pass.

Though if he was in a better team he wouldn’t feel the need to try and do it all himself so much perhaps and you’d see a bit more consistency or end product.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

omegaprimevkm
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by omegaprimevkm » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:28 pm

I'm happy to see him depart. He isn't a worldbeater and his style of play doesn't suit whatever it is the Cabbage has them playing i.e. hoofball. Cash in on the £30m and let the lad sit on the bench at a team that will not make it past the last 16 in the CL. That's his level.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:33 pm

omegaprimevkm wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:28 pm
I'm happy to see him depart. He isn't a worldbeater and his style of play doesn't suit whatever it is the Cabbage has them playing i.e. hoofball. Cash in on the £30m and let the lad sit on the bench at a team that will not make it past the last 16 in the CL. That's his level.
This. I could see him doing something similar to Perez but not going to a Prem side.. going to like a Sevilla/Valencia sort of team or a Seria A side like Lazio/Roma/inter Milan starting here n there but never getting a regular run of games to nail down a starting spot.

Are we still looking at getting Ahmed Musa? I'll take a punt on him until the end of the season, ill give him a chance.. he's pacey. Can't be any worse than Joelinton?

Captain Obvious
Drunk Control
Drunk Control

Post by Captain Obvious » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:45 pm

He's better than he's been showing recently, cabbage does him no favours.