NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

User avatar
lassassinblanc
Austria
Austria
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Stavanger

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by lassassinblanc » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:25 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:22 pm
Maybe gola is his agent :bandit:
Perhaps
<ayo>
I'll Hazard a guess

Don Sholeone
Sweden
Sweden
Posts: 10191
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm

lassassinblanc wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:50 am
gola wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:12 am


its common 4 medicals to take place in camps. can actually take place anywhere and duz if club is keen enough which norwich obvs mustve been cos they cudnt wait. its nt like the old days of players havin to come str8 to the club to hav it done lol
I know they happen but he hasn't had a medical in the Norwegian camp.

I work part-time for the Norwegian FA and nothing was scheduled.

Last time I spoke with Kris 2 days ago he said he was leaving it up to his agent. He said Bayer was most likely as he'd play in Europe but he'd be very open PL
And what did you do to encourage his move here? <scratch>

User avatar
Remember Colo
Wales
Wales
Posts: 10608
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 am
Location: Toronto

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Remember Colo » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm
lassassinblanc wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:50 am


I know they happen but he hasn't had a medical in the Norwegian camp.

I work part-time for the Norwegian FA and nothing was scheduled.

Last time I spoke with Kris 2 days ago he said he was leaving it up to his agent. He said Bayer was most likely as he'd play in Europe but he'd be very open PL
And what did you do to encourage his move here? <scratch>
I heard he told him he was looking a little pudgy and wearing stripes would help.

User avatar
gola
Hayden's Chin Tuft
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:04 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by gola » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:15 pm

lol im sayin nowt!

User avatar
Tsi
England
England
Posts: 12583
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Tsi » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:15 pm

Hope the rumours about Grimes aren't true, just a younger version of Shelvey <erk>
I'll be even more pissed off if we do a deal that involves Woodman going the other way.

User avatar
lassassinblanc
Austria
Austria
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Stavanger

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by lassassinblanc » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:22 pm

gola wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:15 pm
lol im sayin nowt!
Kris, er det du?
<laugh>
<ayo>
I'll Hazard a guess

User avatar
Tsi
England
England
Posts: 12583
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Tsi » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:53 pm

Newcastle United have offered Andy Carroll a one-year extension to his contract, according to The Chronicle.
Thankfully the Ronnie is renowned for talking s****, we really shouldn't have signed him in the first place.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Switzerland
Switzerland
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:17 am

Tsi wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:53 pm
Newcastle United have offered Andy Carroll a one-year extension to his contract, according to The Chronicle.
Thankfully the Ronnie is renowned for talking s****, we really shouldn't have signed him in the first place.
Hope not, offers literally nothing at all now. If he does sign then it's probably evidence that we have got f*** all to spend this summer.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Colback's Orange Tufts
Italy
Italy
Posts: 11365
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Location: Near the ducks

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:32 am

He's cheap right? Main remuneration based on appearances. Charnley doesn't realise the cheapest option doesn't always mean the best value.
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Don Sholeone
Sweden
Sweden
Posts: 10191
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Don Sholeone » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:10 am

Been linked with Weghorst, a gigantic centre forward from Wolfsburg. Would be a like for like replacement for Carroll.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Switzerland
Switzerland
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:37 am

He had a great season last season and has CL football next season if he stays where he is...West Ham and Arsenal also linked so erm yeah <urgh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
lassassinblanc
Austria
Austria
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Stavanger

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by lassassinblanc » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:40 am

The new Bas Dost
<ayo>
I'll Hazard a guess

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Switzerland
Switzerland
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 am

I can just hear Bruce now.

"We have a list of names and we're trying ever so hard. But it's difficult. We are working within certain conditions and other teams can maybe offer things that we can't. But we'll do our best and see what we can do with what we have".
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colly
Portugal
Portugal
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Location: Billingham

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Colly » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:51 am

I've never heard of him but his goal record at fairly middling clubs is outstanding, why has no one picked him up already?

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Switzerland
Switzerland
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 am

53 Bundesliga goals in 100 games over the past 3 seasons <notbad>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Sanchino » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:10 am
Been linked with Weghorst, a gigantic centre forward from Wolfsburg. Would be a like for like replacement for Carroll.
This. Or a certain Rondon we could get on loan.. <whistle>

User avatar
Beatski
Russia
Russia
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: The Dangerzone

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Beatski » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 am
I can just hear Bruce now.

"We have a list of names and we're trying ever so hard. But it's difficult. We are working within certain conditions and other teams can maybe offer things that we can't. But we'll do our best and see what we can do with what we have".
Eerily accurate

User avatar
Remember Colo
Wales
Wales
Posts: 10608
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 am
Location: Toronto

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Remember Colo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:35 pm

Beatski wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:52 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 am
I can just hear Bruce now.

"We have a list of names and we're trying ever so hard. But it's difficult. We are working within certain conditions and other teams can maybe offer things that we can't. But we'll do our best and see what we can do with what we have".
Eerily accurate
Well we do have over a decade of experience hearing that from managers <urgh>

Cabella'nın Yenilmez Saçları
Turkey
Turkey
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:07 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Cabella'nın Yenilmez Saçları » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:28 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:10 am
Been linked with Weghorst, a gigantic centre forward from Wolfsburg. Would be a like for like replacement for Carroll.
I think we've been linked with Weghorst before, maybe last summer or possibly the January before that. I think perhaps the latter. I remember looking him up and seeing his pretty impressive goal record.

User avatar
Remember Colo
Wales
Wales
Posts: 10608
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 am
Location: Toronto

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Remember Colo » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:17 am

CIH wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:28 pm
Don Sholeone wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:10 am
Been linked with Weghorst, a gigantic centre forward from Wolfsburg. Would be a like for like replacement for Carroll.
I think we've been linked with Weghorst before, maybe last summer or possibly the January before that. I think perhaps the latter. I remember looking him up and seeing his pretty impressive goal record.
Does he have a fun nickname? He sounds like a player that would have a fun nickname.

Post Reply