The Message of Hate Thread

Who is more s***?

Micky Quim
18
30%
Mifune
32
53%
Tomski
10
17%
 
Total votes: 60

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8922
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:56 am

Beatski wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 pm
broke my little finger last week, didnt think it was that bad, barely hurt. turns out part of the joint broke off and it needed an operation for it to be pinned back on, and a rod down the entire length of my finger to keep it in place and now im in agony (also i need a second surgery to remove the rod once its set). double bonus for the codeine essentially making me the anti-quim
Yep codeine will do that. I had to have it when I had campylobacter - it was the only thing that would stop me going. Hope you feel better soon!

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 31048
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:11 am

Beatski wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 pm
broke my little finger last week, didnt think it was that bad, barely hurt. turns out part of the joint broke off and it needed an operation for it to be pinned back on, and a rod down the entire length of my finger to keep it in place and now im in agony (also i need a second surgery to remove the rod once its set). double bonus for the codeine essentially making me the anti-quim
When you do eventually go, I brought a great toilet unblocker from Amazon last week:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Luigis-Plunger ... 0369&psc=1

Highly recommend it <goat>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 31048
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm

When you arrange to meet someone at 2pm, you get there, park up and say I’m here, and they message back saying “okay, just leaving”.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20936
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm
When you arrange to meet someone at 2pm, you get there, park up and say I’m here, and they message back saying “okay, just leaving”.
You were meeting my wife?

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 31048
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:46 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm
When you arrange to meet someone at 2pm, you get there, park up and say I’m here, and they message back saying “okay, just leaving”.
You were meeting my wife?
Not for the first time OT.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Colback's Orange Tufts
Italy
Italy
Posts: 11387
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Location: Near the ducks

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:57 pm

She's always on time for me. Has her priorities
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

User avatar
Beatski
Punderful
Punderful
Posts: 23168
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: The Dangerzone

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Beatski » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:12 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:56 am
Beatski wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 pm
broke my little finger last week, didnt think it was that bad, barely hurt. turns out part of the joint broke off and it needed an operation for it to be pinned back on, and a rod down the entire length of my finger to keep it in place and now im in agony (also i need a second surgery to remove the rod once its set). double bonus for the codeine essentially making me the anti-quim
Yep codeine will do that. I had to have it when I had campylobacter - it was the only thing that would stop me going. Hope you feel better soon!
thanks mate!
the codeine was pretty good, all things considered!

f***ed me up for a couple of days, but that was good considering the alternative

User avatar
gola
Hendrick's Luscious Locks
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:04 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by gola » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:02 pm

xanax, it's a killer

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20936
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Working on Kuala Lumpur time from the UK and still expected to cover majority of UK working hours.

Done it for a month now solid and just want to sleep.

User avatar
gola
Hendrick's Luscious Locks
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:04 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by gola » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:23 am

lol tell me about it ot. hope ur gettin paid enpough for it. horrible havin no sleep. i work in care with ppl with severe autism n challenging behaviour. sum niughts i hav to work all day, 15 hrs then sleep there bt obvs get no sleep cos any sec ur woken up to help staff cos one of the service users has bitten them or sumthin. n then iv gotta work thr nxt day too. absolute s**** so i kno wat u mean mate. sleep is jus so important, hope u get it soon x

Post Reply