Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
11%
Remove it.
No votes
Shoot it.
11%
Fill with booze.
46%
Turn into modern art.
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
22%

Total votes: 37

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:13 pm

First AZ I felt hungover next day - had to order pizza for tea :D Second one absolutely nothing

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:51 am

Guess I'm getting my 3rd Moderna beginning of October, as my 2nd was early Feb. If the side effects are worse the more you have it, I'm not looking forward to it.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:52 am

depends if uv already hav covid. i was awful 1st time, rly bad cos i already covid n 2nd time was just a little crap nothin bad. those who hadnt had covid usually hav ok 1st jab n then awful 2nd

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:33 pm

I had covid shortly after the first lockdown last April but didn't get my first shot until 12 months later and felt groggy and tired but generally ok. Basically a rough 3 day hangover.

2nd shot was fine with no real side affects at all apart from a few aches.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:41 am

yeh that seem to b the pattern

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:07 pm

The NI rise proposal by Boris is joke. He wants to fund the NHS with more money, which the Tories took away in the first place and rather than raising income tax which would be fairer, he would rather lower income people foot the bill. No only is he breaking a major manifesto pledge not to do this, he is protecting the wealthy yet again. What a surprise...if only we had a spare few hundred million that hadn't been spent on dodgy Covid contracts to his mates...

Honestly, numerous members of the Tory party should have already been arrested and convicted of fraud.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:12 pm

And yet ppl voted him in, they love him. They don't care. It makes me so unhappy considerin wat we cudve had with corbyn

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm

Today is nineteen years since my mum died and I was sitting in the garden all evening drinking wine, listening to Raducana play in the US Open and was imagining what it would have been like to listen with my mum as she was a massive tennis fan.

I could picture it all; the reactions , the cheering, the encouragement and the joy she'd have shown and shouted

I closed my eyes and I could honestly say it was like she was there with me.

She also made a damn strong and fine gin!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Where does time go eh. Nice memories,
My nan was a huge tennis fan but died just before Murray won his first Wimbledon title which was a shame.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:20 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm
Today is nineteen years since my mum died and I was sitting in the garden all evening drinking wine, listening to Raducana play in the US Open and was imagining what it would have been like to listen with my mum as she was a massive tennis fan.

I could picture it all; the reactions , the cheering, the encouragement and the joy she'd have shown and shouted

You just made me call my mum.

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:00 pm

PTAO? wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:20 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm

You just made me call my mum.
Yep, call your mum's, all of you! Figure out how often she wants to be called and then do that and more, because you'll miss her when she's gone and you never know when you won't get the chance to do it again.

My mum died on holiday, I found out from a policeman knocking on the door. I'd intended to phone her the morning she was going away, but got caught up at work and didn't get around to it. She was my best friend, but we'd argued, I mean really argued, a couple of weeks before and things had been a bit strained since. I wanted her to know that everything was still great between us and to tell her to have a good time. I don't have many regrets, but not making that call would be top of the list.

So get on the phone fellas ... better to make too many calls than to regret not making one.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:04 pm

I must admit I don’t call enough (hardly ever), usually message but not the same.

My Dad died when I was 7, never knew him as him and my mum separated when I was a baby and only saw him once a year for holiday and the odd phone call after that. But a big part of me thinks that’s better than being really close and having a parent die when you’re older, perhaps.

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:21 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:04 pm
I must admit I don’t call enough (hardly ever), usually message but not the same.

My Dad died when I was 7, never knew him as him and my mum separated when I was a baby and only saw him once a year for holiday and the odd phone call after that. But a big part of me thinks that’s better than being really close and having a parent die when you’re older, perhaps.
I think you're right. My dad situation was similar, left home when I was 3 and was absentee throughout my life. Spent most of my life on the basis that I didn't have a father, which in truth I didn't. Got to know him a bit later on (after mum died) but I wasn't particularly upset when he died. He was a stranger to me and if i'm honest not a likeable person.

But on the other hand it would be a sign of an unhappy upbringing if you didn't take the passing of at least one of your parents hard.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:15 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:25 pm
My nan was a huge tennis fan but died just before Murray won his first Wimbledon title which was a shame.
My Gran loved tennis too. Got to see Murray win his slams before she passed in 2018. I think he took a few years off he life how stressed she got over him (and NUFC ) <laugh> constantly flicking over the channel , she often couldn't bare to watch when it was close! Thought she'd curse him.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:04 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:15 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:25 pm
My Gran loved tennis too. Got to see Murray win his slams before she passed in 2018. I think he took a few years off he life how stressed she got over him (and NUFC ) <laugh> constantly flicking over the channel , she often couldn't bare to watch when it was close! Thought she'd curse him.
I bet! My Nan used to go an watch Wimbledon in her younger years, then she’d always book 2 weeks off work to watch it on tv.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:20 pm

my nan oves it to always watchin wen its on im more into snooker me tho bt we watch that to

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:00 am

Walter Smith has died aged 73, sad news. What an absolute legend of the game in Scotland.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:47 am

Haven't watched Soccer AM for years, its s*** now

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:59 pm

Saw that Kieron Dyer needs a liver transplant. Of course he’s well remembered for his off the field antics, injury woes and being a member of the brat pack, but having read his autobiography you can’t help but feel for the guy after being a victim of childhood abuse by a member of his own family. Fingers crossed he gets his transplant and recovers well.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:34 am

yeh agree abused kick downwards n all that hope hes alrite child abuse is sumthin i kno bout n yeh does f*** u up