Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by gola » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:57 am

yeh look sumehwere else i think life is more thank work

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Recruiters are the way forward - but not the big companies, find 1, 2, 3-person shops that are actually personally invested in you and experts in their industry. They'll be able to navigate the market better and know who's hiring before they hire...
I had the first custom w***

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:05 pm

I think covid has made some people even more selfish, lazy and given people excuses, the amount of people trying to get time off recently has been insane and the work rate has dipped massively. I have some flexibility due to care responsibilities atm so I usually get in an hour later, all our morning job lists are never done by the time I get in and I'll ask if it's been a busy morning and all you get is a no, yet nothing gets done anymore. It was never like this pre covid.

It's all a shame as the company was really good during lockdown and offered 100% wages for the full lockdown period in exchange for 1 week's holiday. Yet when we all got back people were complaining that they lost a week's holiday (even though they didn't have to agree to it).

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Hypocrites.

Someone I know is vegan and pro-environmental sustainability. Not the type of vegan who just goes about their own business, but the type constantly posting on social media about how awful it is to eat meat, the pain/suffering of animals, harm to the environment etc.

He also happens to be an F1 fan, fair enough - F1 is trying to move towards being more sustainable. Not entirely sure how it came up, but we got talking about the criticism Hamilton takes for using a Private Jet when he actively campaigns for a greener planet. His opinion (and this is 100% Gods honest truth) is that he doesn't hold using a Private Jet against him so long as Roscoe (his dog for anyone who doesn't know) is with him <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

I thought he was joking at first but he was serious! I was saying surely Hamilton can fly first class commercially very comfortably and Roscoe transited in the hold as is very common, but he said that's not fair on the dog so it's fine in his view for Hamilton to use a Private Jet so long as Roscoe is there <laugh>

Oh, and him and his wife live on their own, they have 2 cars. One is an Audi A3, bit older but probably not the worst polluting car in the world. The other? A Mitsubishi Outlander that his wife uses (also a militant vegan and anti-vax mentalist to boot) uses to commute to work...a challenging 10 mile trip down the M54 <laugh>

Very pro-environmental actions right there <laugh> I suppose my initial 'hate' should have said people who virtue signal on social media, talk absolute bollocks but bend everything to do the oppostie.

Jesus wept <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:30 pm

Cant say Im surprised Benny, most vegans are the same. Walking round in leather shoes too. They should all be set on fire

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:48 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:04 pm
Hypocrites.

Someone I know is vegan and pro-environmental sustainability. Not the type of vegan who just goes about their own business, but the type constantly posting on social media about how awful it is to eat meat, the pain/suffering of animals, harm to the environment etc.

He also happens to be an F1 fan, fair enough - F1 is trying to move towards being more sustainable. Not entirely sure how it came up, but we got talking about the criticism Hamilton takes for using a Private Jet when he actively campaigns for a greener planet. His opinion (and this is 100% Gods honest truth) is that he doesn't hold using a Private Jet against him so long as Roscoe (his dog for anyone who doesn't know) is with him <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

I thought he was joking at first but he was serious! I was saying surely Hamilton can fly first class commercially very comfortably and Roscoe transited in the hold as is very common, but he said that's not fair on the dog so it's fine in his view for Hamilton to use a Private Jet so long as Roscoe is there <laugh>

Oh, and him and his wife live on their own, they have 2 cars. One is an Audi A3, bit older but probably not the worst polluting car in the world. The other? A Mitsubishi Outlander that his wife uses (also a militant vegan and anti-vax mentalist to boot) uses to commute to work...a challenging 10 mile trip down the M54 <laugh>

Very pro-environmental actions right there <laugh> I suppose my initial 'hate' should have said people who virtue signal on social media, talk absolute bollocks but bend everything to do the oppostie.

Jesus wept <laugh>
SpoilerShow

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:30 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:30 pm
Cant say Im surprised Benny, most vegans are the same. Walking round in leather shoes too. They should all be set on fire
nt most vegans actually i kno loads cos of my history and most r nice and get on with life and genuoinely care about world and try do things change it bt i always here this kinda comment from ppl tryin to put them down. theyre tryun and made a choice to do sth they think is right and ppl just criticse them all time n yet yeh if you eat meat (i do btw nt a vegan tho id like to be bt am nt cos of my eating disorder) u can do whatev u want cos ur not seen as a hypocrit. why we always hold those up to these standards 4 every part of their life, y dnt we ever look at ourselves sorry rant over i jus dnt like all of one type being put in same bracket by ppl who r jus repeatin watever theyv herd sum1 relse say or received wisdom

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:33 am

also actually why is hamilton so loaved by ppl? im ambivalent towar him bt i get impresshion hes rly hated

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:40 am

I think with Hamilton it's just that he's gone so Hollywood A-List in how he speaks, acts etc. over the years (his choice) that people just can't warm to him. He does come across as a bit of a tool. Amazing talent but can't say I'd ever want to sit down and have a pint with him.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:19 pm

Yeh I can understand that then

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:40 pm

Mother in law has arrived. For two weeks.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:49 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:40 pm
Mother in law has arrived. For two weeks.
Get out. Now.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:16 pm

And I was feeling depressed about staying at my MIL for the weekend :D

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:30 pm

lol

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:07 am

Messy house guests.

Admittedly I don't like mess, it stresses me out, but some basic standards for some wouldn't go amiss. A mate of mine is staying for a few days, I had to go into his room earlier as that's where the home office that I work from is set up and the lazy bastard had left his wet towel from last night on the floor. Two things are going to happen there:

1) the towel isn't going to dry
2) given long enough the carpet will go mouldy

I'm well aware this is a first world problem, but if I stay at someone else's house I don't leave dirty/wet towels chucked around the place!

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:30 am

Yeh I feel u. Wat is the thought process there ? Jus like right dun with shower o wats this better jus throw it on floor right dun now be to watch I was doin

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 pm

Hate having people in my house. The mrs is enough.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm

<laugh> think I’m with you on that one!

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Post by seaside nipper » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:29 am

Football focus 🥵
It’s now 100% cringe worthy with virtue signalling and a basic hopeless host format. It’s now my trigger for throwing the remote at the tv. Expect a ballers fast fashion slot shortly
This has taken over in the rank rotten stakes from from the increasingly irrelevant Gillette soccer Saturday
Two previously must have programmes now making themselves utterly redundant
Clydeside & Tyneside

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:19 am

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 pm
Hate having people in my house. The mrs is enough.
So you are cancelling the orgy at your place then?
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012