Excited.

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Re: New Manager

Post by seaside nipper » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:54 pm

Oval85 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:02 pm
She has the same mentality as some of the members of the green party in Norway. The leader there wants people to take bus while she is taking a cab every morning for work. She also replaced trees in many of Oslo's streets with... wait for it... PLASTIC trees.

They are a narcisistic bunch of people with extreme thoughts of changing the world. The whole world would collapse in minutes if these morons were in charge.

And instead of trying to get the oil-businesses and equals on their side, which they NEED, they create huge craters between the two sides by having a well spoken kid who clearly has been influenced by someone, calling out companies, countries and give them a mark, they even have their own price for worst country (yeah, Norway won).

They don't even have a clear goal on where they should start with the green transformation, they just want everyone to start cutting.
Yiip, agreed.
Aaaaarghhhh, , that wee Thunderbird really grinds my (diesel gears)
She’s up here encouraging GMB unionised striking refuse collectors and train operatives to join her Friday freedom marches along with the kids encouraged to pay truant. This helps climate justice seemingly. Frankly it’s creating more methane waste from further landfill but hay hoh.

Then she rallies protestors to march and cause disruption to civil life, yet when she’s confronted by journos and reporters she says nowt, hee haw because she doesn’t know and cannot do unscripted retorts.
She only rants when she has some prepared papers to hand , otherwise it’s ironically “blah blah blah “ from her.
She’s a front for the green lobby and is merely a wee fraud, as well as a right irritating wee self righteous t***.

Where’s that message of hate thread.
Clydeside & Tyneside

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:10 pm

seaside nipper wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:54 pm
Oval85 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:02 pm
She has the same mentality as some of the members of the green party in Norway. The leader there wants people to take bus while she is taking a cab every morning for work. She also replaced trees in many of Oslo's streets with... wait for it... PLASTIC trees.

They are a narcisistic bunch of people with extreme thoughts of changing the world. The whole world would collapse in minutes if these morons were in charge.

And instead of trying to get the oil-businesses and equals on their side, which they NEED, they create huge craters between the two sides by having a well spoken kid who clearly has been influenced by someone, calling out companies, countries and give them a mark, they even have their own price for worst country (yeah, Norway won).

They don't even have a clear goal on where they should start with the green transformation, they just want everyone to start cutting.
Yiip, agreed.
Aaaaarghhhh, , that wee Thunderbird really grinds my (diesel gears)
She’s up here encouraging GMB unionised striking refuse collectors and train operatives to join her Friday freedom marches along with the kids encouraged to pay truant. This helps climate justice seemingly. Frankly it’s creating more methane waste from further landfill but hay hoh.

Then she rallies protestors to march and cause disruption to civil life, yet when she’s confronted by journos and reporters she says nowt, hee haw because she doesn’t know and cannot do unscripted retorts.
She only rants when she has some prepared papers to hand , otherwise it’s ironically “blah blah blah “ from her.
She’s a front for the green lobby and is merely a wee fraud, as well as a right irritating wee self righteous t***.

Where’s that message of hate thread.
Now she appears to have hijacked the Eddie Howe thread! <laugh>

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:36 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:28 pm
Don't know if posted elsewhere but this was put out today too

Jamie Reuban also made a cryptic tweet about it being a very busy week, so maybe a DoF announcement coming this week too.
Yeah saw that he had a very impressive record with Chelsea

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Re: New Manager: Eddie Howe Confirmed

Post by beatski » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:38 pm

Found out today that if you just click cancel when the page is loading on the telegraph, then it loads the article but not the overlay that prevents you from reading it if you dont sign up <laugh>

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:39 pm

Beatski wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:38 pm
Found out today that if you just click cancel when the page is loading on the telegraph, then it loads the article but not the overlay that prevents you from reading it if you dont sign up <laugh>
Nice one <ok>

Edit didn't work for me <fist>

Gawalls
Wood's Touch

Post by Gawalls » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:05 pm

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:35 pm

Tsi wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:39 pm
Beatski wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:38 pm
Nice one <ok>

Try clicking aeroplane mode whilst the page loads, always works for me

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:08 am

Don Sholeone wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:35 pm
Tsi wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:39 pm

Nice one <ok>

don't have that on my pc ;) <laugh> don't have a mobile phone either <roll>
SpoilerShow
I do have a tablet though so i'll try it on there <smooch>

Oval85
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Oval85 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:04 am

Tsi wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:08 am
Don Sholeone wrote:

SpoilerShow
Christmas wishes settled then. <ohnoes>

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:35 am

You can also get around it by blocking Javascript from running on that website with uBlock Origin.
Tsi wrote:
Don Sholeone wrote:

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:07 am

Cal wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:35 am
You can also get around it by blocking Javascript from running on that website with uBlock Origin.
Tsi wrote:

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I guess you don't remember the issue I had at the time <fist>

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm
Yeah and you always look like a complete pillock for writing things twice <whistle>
They've come a long way in the 9 years since I duplicated that message <laugh>

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:48 am

Wouldn't have been the biggest advocate of Howe, but having read a bit into things and talked to people who have worked closely with him on courses and such, he's just what we need right now.

Done well with a very average Bournemouth team would have probably kept them in the league too had hawkeye worked
I'll Hazard a guess

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Another positive about Howe is that he knows the league and what's needed to survive. In the position we're in that's important, plenty of reputable foreign managers have come over to the PL and absolutely tanked or needed a long time to get used to the league, that's a luxury that we can't afford.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Gawalls
Wood's Touch

Post by Gawalls » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:52 pm

lassassinblanc wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:48 am
Wouldn't have been the biggest advocate of Howe, but having read a bit into things and talked to people who have worked closely with him on courses and such, he's just what we need right now.

Done well with a very average Bournemouth team would have probably kept them in the league too had hawkeye worked
I would argue he even transformed them into an average team then done well. Quote from Wiki..
" Under his guidance, Bournemouth were able to survive relegation during his first season in charge, having started the season on minus 17 points, and were promoted to League One the following campaign."

He worked miracles with them and it seems his "bring it on" attitude he seems to have now after he's had a rest really fills me with confidence personally. I know he has a bad defensive record and his transfer market buys aren't brilliant but I think he's a good fit for what we need right now.

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:16 pm

Gawalls wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:52 pm
lassassinblanc wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:48 am

I would argue he even transformed them into an average team then done well. Quote from Wiki..
" Under his guidance, Bournemouth were able to survive relegation during his first season in charge, having started the season on minus 17 points, and were promoted to League One the following campaign."

He worked miracles with them and it seems his "bring it on" attitude he seems to have now after he's had a rest really fills me with confidence personally. I know he has a bad defensive record and his transfer market buys aren't brilliant but I think he's a good fit for what we need right now.
And it sounds as though he identified his scouting and player evaluation as a weakness - because of the transfer market record, and has been doing a lot to try and improve that (meeting with managers, academy directors, etc.). Fair credit to him.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:12 pm

The more I hear from different people in the game the more confident I am in this move, seems like an excellent appointment and I'm sure he's already out working with the players on the training pitch whereas Bruce would have given them a week off. It's only Schar, Dubravka, Hendrick(...) and one or two other fringe players who are away so he's got most of the first team to whip into shape.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:33 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:12 pm
The more I hear from different people in the game the more confident I am in this move, seems like an excellent appointment and I'm sure he's already out working with the players on the training pitch whereas Bruce would have given them a week off. It's only Schar, Dubravka, Hendrick(...) and one or two other fringe players who are away so he's got most of the first team to whip into shape.
It's rare any more that you can get a manager that is theoretically at the peak (time) period of his career who has taken a productive break to improve their skills and gain new first hand experiences so they can take on their new job with a clear head and new ideas. When managers jump from one job to the next it has to be hard to evolve your coaching and try new things - recognizing of course that some of the best managers done necessarily need to evolve their approach much if they land in the right job with the right existing squad to execute their playing style, but that's rarely the case.

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:41 pm

<awe>
I had the first custom w***

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:43 pm