Total votes: 62

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by seaside nipper » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:58 pm

Oval85 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:02 pm
She has the same mentality as some of the members of the green party in Norway. The leader there wants people to take bus while she is taking a cab every morning for work. She also replaced trees in many of Oslo's streets with... wait for it... PLASTIC trees.

They are a narcisistic bunch of people with extreme thoughts of changing the world. The whole world would collapse in minutes if these morons were in charge.

And instead of trying to get the oil-businesses and equals on their side, which they NEED, they create huge craters between the two sides by having a well spoken kid who clearly has been influenced by someone, calling out companies, countries and give them a mark, they even have their own price for worst country (yeah, Norway won).

They don't even have a clear goal on where they should start with the green transformation, they just want everyone to start cutting.
Yiip, agreed…. Wee Thunderface eh 🤣
Aaaaarghhhh, , that wee Thunderbird really grinds my (diesel gears)
She’s up here encouraging GMB unionised striking refuse collectors and train operatives to join her Friday freedom marches along with the kids encouraged to pay truant. This helps climate justice seemingly. Frankly it’s creating more methane waste from further landfill but hay hoh.

Then she rallies protestors to march and cause disruption to civil life, yet when she’s confronted by journos and reporters she says nowt, hee haw because she doesn’t know and cannot do unscripted retorts.
She only rants when she has some prepared papers to hand , otherwise it’s ironically “blah blah blah “ from her.
She’s a front for the green lobby and is merely a wee fraud, as well as a right irritating wee self righteous t***.

Where’s that message of hate thread.
Clydeside & Tyneside

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Badly thought out rolling out of tech.

I live in a block of flats, first floor so not particularly high off the ground. Had an electricity smart meter put in a couple of months ago as apparently it makes life so much better...

The only issue being, the main electricity meter is on the ground floor under the stairs with all the other utilities crap - and of course the smart meter box is in my flat. Does the signal from the main meter under the stairs reach the smart meter in my flat? Does it bollocks.

Not the end of the world unless you're on a pre-payment meter...which I am. I have no idea what my balance is as the two meters don't connect. And when I try to top up the meter it doesn't top up as meter A doesn't speak to meter B. I'd understand it if I was on the top of a high rise, but I'm one floor off the ground <laugh>

Anyway, ranting because the credit on my account ran out this morning even though I'd thought I'd put £20 on it and I had to spend an hour on the phone to British Gas to sort it out. And because there's not enough signal I have to crawl into the shitty dirty space under the stairs and manually enter the code to top it up which includes having to push more buttons than it probably took them to land the f***ing moon lander.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:45 pm

I make one phone call a year to my landlady and report that the boiler is broken again.

Tomorrow is that day.

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Post by seaside nipper » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:41 pm

Politics and politicians !
Let’s go for head honcho Big Boris erm, ah, well, urgh, Johnson on his latest blustering blurb, the HS2 farce.

Completely capitulated over the new line extension” to the North” then tells yonder Northern types that what they are getting now is better than what was a new Jerusalem, a Northern powerhouse as promised now cancelled …. …….what the actual heck ?? Aye very good Boris , we are that daft.

They really do hate North, ie North of the midlands.
Can only imagine what they think of us painted savages that reside behind Hadrians wall !

Gawd I hate Westminster politicos. Absolute bunch of sleazy bastards
🤣
Clydeside & Tyneside

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 am

I was seeing a girl earlier last year for a bit who worked for HS2, the whole thing is one big gravy train for the company building the line.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:19 am

wats happend to it?? i dnt understand can sum1 explain?? they nt doing hs2 now?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:38 am

Nah they've just scrapped part of it, the planned Manchester to Leeds section.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:08 pm

People who put Christmas decorations up in November.
SpoilerShow
My gf has put ours up today <disgrace>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:56 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:08 pm
People who put Christmas decorations up in November.
SpoilerShow
My gf has put ours up today <disgrace>
I didn't bother taking down the string lights on the staircase and hallway last year

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:51 pm

The only good thing about the nation's overwhelming urge to start Christmas earlier every year is that mince pies have been available for a month or so already. I do love mince pies. The only good thing about Xmas in my opinion. But i'm a miserable bastard.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Strong winds. Kids were very excited for Lanterns at Chester Zoo. Cancelled last minute and no tickets left
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:22 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:51 pm
The only good thing about the nation's overwhelming urge to start Christmas earlier every year is that mince pies have been available for a month or so already. I do love mince pies. The only good thing about Xmas in my opinion. But i'm a miserable bastard.
With you on the mince pies.

I was at Costa coffee in Bristol a few years ago just before closing, they had loads of cakes etc left and the guy said we could have whatever we wanted for free as they’d just end up in the bin. I had 3 of their mince pies and a chocolate muffin <laugh>

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:22 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:22 pm
Donkey Toon wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:51 pm
With you on the mince pies.

I was at Costa coffee in Bristol a few years ago just before closing, they had loads of cakes etc left and the guy said we could have whatever we wanted for free as they’d just end up in the bin. I had 3 of their mince pies and a chocolate muffin <laugh>
Fat s***.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:06 am

Deserve diabetes if you eat mince pies, vile little pots of s*** they are.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:46 pm

Hate mince pies so make these instead.

http://www.cookforcrowds.com/nice-mince-pies.html

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:28 pm

lol yeh my partner loves those!

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Post by seaside nipper » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:18 am

F1’s constant re invention and re interpretation of the championship rules
WTAF 😳 Let’s selectively amend the rules for a fabulous one last lap reducer, winner takes all.
How to reduce a sport to complete and utter farce.
Hamilton must feel utterly cheated out of this Championship. Best race driver on the day, loses !?!?
Clydeside & Tyneside

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:16 am

Stats would argue that the best driver over the season won the title.

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Post by seaside nipper » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:01 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:16 am
Stats would argue that the best driver over the season won the title.
Hmm stats be damned…..
It was a great long distance championship with Max looking good for most then got pulled right back by Lewis who had all the late momentum and was miles clear in the final race and winning out the park as Max and Red Bull needed god like interventions, and look what happened.
It smacks of a marathon that was promptly turned into a handicap sprint resulting from leverage and certain agendas.
It’s a tainted world championship , will be remembered as that too, such a shame.
Clydeside & Tyneside

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:48 am

just got covid. merry christmas to me, i guess