Summer Transfer Rumours/Wishlist 22/23

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Re: January Transfer Rumours/Wishlist 21/22

Post by Remember Colo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:39 pm
Wouldn't surprise me if that were the case, as it is with lots of footballers who find fame and fortune at a very young age.

But he applied himself straightaway at West Ham and just wanted to play football and show what he could do, would definitely take him.
Or just most people of a young age <laugh>
Footballers just spend more while doing it!

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:12 pm

Oval85 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:13 pm
I wonder if Lindgard would turn up in our club like he did at West Ham... <scratch>
I feel like he is certainly someone worth gambling on. Not sure he has the right mindset though, but he looked pissed off and great with the Hammers. I would love a Lindgard who wanted to show ManUtd what he could have been if they shown him some trust.
Didn't he have a interview a few years back where he admitted to have been taking it for granted as a youth and was usually partying every weekend?
Yeah I'll defo take him. Can play in the CAM role & out wide (RW/LW). Creative, pacey, skilful & technically gifted (ball control, passing, shooting, etc). Worth the gamble for sure.

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:57 pm

Rumours out there that Cyle Larin has been offered to us from Besiktas. I've selfishly been talking up Jonathan David from Lille as the Canadian striker we need, but Larin shares a lot of similar qualities (better hold-up play, similar finisher, but not nearly the dribbler of JD), is a few years older (26), but less expensive. Took a bit of time to successfully transition to European football, but he's been a beast for the past season and a half - including 14 international goals this calendar year.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:04 pm

Can't say I've ever heard of him but would be a bit of a risk; only had one good season (last season) in Europe looking at his stats, in a league that isn't particularly strong.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:17 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:04 pm
Can't say I've ever heard of him but would be a bit of a risk; only had one good season (last season) in Europe looking at his stats, in a league that isn't particularly strong.
Oh, we probably shouldn't actually take the risk of buying him. But as a fellow Kyle from Canada (ignoring his spelling), I want to be the first on record to say I supported the idea if it happened and he was a hit. And more a reflection on our historically terrible and mismanaged national program, but he's become our all-time goalscorer now too.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:41 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:17 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:04 pm
Oh, we probably shouldn't actually take the risk of buying him. But as a fellow Kyle from Canada (ignoring his spelling), I want to be the first on record to say I supported the idea if it happened and he was a hit. And more a reflection on our historically terrible and mismanaged national program, but he's become our all-time goalscorer now too.
<laugh>

Kyle Canning from Neighbours is my favourite Kyle, you can be second <roll>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:15 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:41 pm
Remember Colo wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:17 pm

<laugh>

Kyle Canning from Neighbours is my favourite Kyle, you can be second <roll>
As long as I'm ahead of Kyle Christie of Geordie Shore/The Challenge. <gent>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Been linked with that Vlahovic a few times, another who would have some better options right now. Our transfer business will be massively effected by the next month, need to pick up some wins and look in a decent position to avoid relegation.

Sanchino

Post by Sanchino » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:47 am

Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:48 pm
Been linked with that Vlahovic a few times, another who would have some better options right now. Our transfer business will be massively effected by the next month, need to pick up some wins and look in a decent position to avoid relegation.
Would be a top-class signing for sure, as he can easliy go to a Champions League team in the summer so would be a big coupe for us. Exactly the sort of striker we need to partner with Wilson. Big, strong, powerful, mobile & can finish.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:51 pm

With next season and likely relegation in mind, Eddie Nketiah wants to leave Arsenal. Would take him in January to get ready for next season.

Sanchino

Post by Sanchino » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:38 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:51 pm
With next season and likely relegation in mind, Eddie Nketiah wants to leave Arsenal. Would take him in January to get ready for next season.
Good shout out. Folarin Balogun looks like another up and coming striker in the Arsenal academy who'll probably do a decent job in the Champs too.

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:41 am

Few links that we'll take a few from Real Madrid, Isco, Jovic and wait for it.....Hazard
I'll Hazard a guess

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:04 am

lassassinblanc wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:41 am
Few links that we'll take a few from Real Madrid, Isco, Jovic and wait for it.....Hazard
WRONG HAZARD <grr> <laugh>

I bet Isco is well up for a winter relegation battle on Tyneside <laugh>

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:06 am

Ake on loan mooted. I honestly have no idea how good he is
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:44 am

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:06 am
Ake on loan mooted. I honestly have no idea how good he is
Not very <laugh>

If I was to look at a realistic Man C loan signing I'd say Zinchenko as can play LB/LWB/CM.

Given the Mendy situation I doubt they'd let him leave unless they got someone in first.

Oval85
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Oval85 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:45 pm

According to El Nacional we've made a £40m bid on Hazard...
Mixed feelings indeed.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:01 am

The Times are reporting that Lingard is one of our main targets for January. I think he's just the sort of level we need right now, improves us going forward but could be improved upon in a few years if needed.

Sanchino

Post by Sanchino » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:30 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:01 am
The Times are reporting that Lingard is one of our main targets for January. I think he's just the sort of level we need right now, improves us going forward but could be improved upon in a few years if needed.
Yeah. Still only 28 so in his peak now and can get a good 2-3 years out of him. Donny Van De Beek another I'll like.. would give us more technical & creative ability in the final third. Good link between the midfield and attack. <ok>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:07 pm

Also getting linked with Renato Sanches today, he's supposedly playing really well these days but knowing our luck if we signed him we would get the Swansea version 😂

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:59 am

lol yeh bt no hes deffo improved loads that time at swans was yrs ago n i know hes learned since then. muchh better alround player u shud watch him