Edinburgh Derby

JamboGeordie
Darlow's Do
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Edinburgh Derby

Post by JamboGeordie » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:53 am

Anyone know which pubs will be showing the Edinburgh derby? I know Scottish football isn't thought of much down south but its a big game for us Edinburgh folk. A win for Hearts to warm me up for an other 3 for Newcastle would be perfect.

User avatar
TJR
10 Champs Gold
10 Champs Gold
Posts: 11388
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:41 pm
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh Derby

Post by TJR » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:22 am

It's on BT Sport 1 so most sports bars will probably have it on. Shearers (Nine) at the ground probably will.

User avatar
Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police
Posts: 7583
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm
Location: Newcastle, High Heaton

Re: Edinburgh Derby

Post by Toondes » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:00 pm

JamboGeordie wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:53 am
Anyone know which pubs will be showing the Edinburgh derby? I know Scottish football isn't thought of much down south but its a big game for us Edinburgh folk. A win for Hearts to warm me up for an other 3 for Newcastle would be perfect.
Mega s*** day all round d for you !
# stolen from nufc.com :)

JamboGeordie
Darlow's Do
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Edinburgh Derby

Post by JamboGeordie » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:35 pm

Toondes wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:00 pm
JamboGeordie wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:53 am
Anyone know which pubs will be showing the Edinburgh derby? I know Scottish football isn't thought of much down south but its a big game for us Edinburgh folk. A win for Hearts to warm me up for an other 3 for Newcastle would be perfect.
Mega s*** day all round d for you !
and my horse fell. Proper s*** day.

Ah well there is always vodka!

User avatar
Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police
Posts: 7583
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm
Location: Newcastle, High Heaton

Re: Edinburgh Derby

Post by Toondes » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:37 pm

JamboGeordie wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:35 pm
Toondes wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:00 pm


Mega s*** day all round d for you !
and my horse fell. Proper s*** day.

Ah well there is always vodka!
<laugh> Just go to bed
# stolen from nufc.com :)

JamboGeordie
Darlow's Do
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Edinburgh Derby

Post by JamboGeordie » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Toondes wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:37 pm
JamboGeordie wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:35 pm
and my horse fell. Proper s*** day.

Ah well there is always vodka!
<laugh> Just go to bed
The night is still young, lots of time for more to go wrong <disgrace>

Post Reply