NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 27669
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:30 am

TJR wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:27 am
Colly wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:10 am
Colback and Lazaar are like new players though.

<coat>
Don't forget about Saivet, Aarons, Gayle and Murphy as well!

Really we're 5 senior players out and 6 senior players in. Great progress from the club. Always moving forwards.
Aarons will presumably be happy if we get Bruce!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colly
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5810
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Location: Billingham

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Colly » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:35 am

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Saivet (and we'll probably have to), but yep we're knackered.

UlversToon
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 4249
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 pm
Location: Cumbria

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by UlversToon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:41 am

Hate to say this lads but it looks like Joselu might be staying!

Things can only get better, can't they?

<neg>

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Sanchino » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:48 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:30 am
TJR wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:27 am


Don't forget about Saivet, Aarons, Gayle and Murphy as well!

Really we're 5 senior players out and 6 senior players in. Great progress from the club. Always moving forwards.
Aarons will presumably be happy if we get Bruce!

All those players I'll be happy to give them a second chance. Some are just not good enough for this level like Colback who's been playing in the Championship the last couple of years and Lazar who the less said the better but both could be useful squad players looking as we're unlikely to make many signings if any knowing us. Saivet actually has something about him as he's currently Senegal's no.10 and has been linking well with Mane and co so I'll be happy to see how he does playing that role for us or as a box-to-box alongside Longstaff. Aarons and Murphy are still relatively young both at 23 and surely aren't any worse than someone like Atsu.. I'm guessing it will be between them 3 in who takes Perez's position if we decide to stay with 3 at the back. Gayle will be a starter guaranteed for Arsenal unless we get a striker like Joletinition from Hoffenfiem.

Dubra
Lascelles Fernandez Schar
Yedlin Longstaff Hayden Ritchie
Atsu/Murphy/Aarons Gayle Miggy

OR

4231

Dubra
Yedlin Lascelles Schar Dummet
Hayden Longstaff
Atsu Miggy Murphy/Aarons
Gayle

OR

Dubra
Yedlin Lascelles Schar Dummet
Hayden Longstaff Shevely
Ritchie Gayle Miggy

This is knowing we won't make any signings <urgh>

OR (IF HAYDEN goes)

Dubra
Yedelin Lascelles Schar Dummet
Longstaff Saviet / Shevely
Ritchie Miggy Atsu
Gayle

Colly
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5810
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Location: Billingham

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Colly » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 am

Don't forget that Muto exists. Rafa did. :(

Ki too, I'd have him ahead of Shelvey any day of the week.

User avatar
Tsi
10 Champs Gold
10 Champs Gold
Posts: 12227
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Tsi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:32 am

Colly wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:35 am
I actually wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Saivet (and we'll probably have to), but yep we're knackered.
Read somewhere that he was moved further forward on his last loan and with the national team at this tournament has been playing really well in that position by all accounts.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 27669
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Tsi wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:32 am
Colly wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:35 am
I actually wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Saivet (and we'll probably have to), but yep we're knackered.
Read somewhere that he was moved further forward on his last loan and with the national team at this tournament has been playing really well in that position by all accounts.
Though the team he played for last season got relegated...

He’ll fit right in.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Tsi
10 Champs Gold
10 Champs Gold
Posts: 12227
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Tsi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:18 pm
Tsi wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:32 am


Read somewhere that he was moved further forward on his last loan and with the national team at this tournament has been playing really well in that position by all accounts.
Though the team he played for last season got relegated...

He’ll fit right in.
Trying to get something positive out of this mess <fist> <laugh>

Colly
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5810
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Location: Billingham

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Colly » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:59 pm

While we're tossing about in China he's in a semifinal on Sunday. That's something.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Sanchino » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Colly wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 am
Don't forget that Muto exists. Rafa did. :(

Ki too, I'd have him ahead of Shelvey any day of the week.
I forget about Ki and Muto. Are two Asian sensations... do you think we will play Muto ahead of Gayle or put out wide? He's versatile but I think he'll work best as a second striker/wide-forward with his pace and footballing intelligence or he could up top with Gayle both switching roles between ST AND AM like how Gayle and Perez did a couple years ago and that worked to perfect effect..

Dubra
Yedin Lascelles Schar Dummet/Ritchie
Longstaff Hayden
Miggy Muto Aarons/Murphy/Atsu
Gayle

OR

Dubra
Yedin Lascelles Schar Dummet/Ritchie
Longstaff Hayden Shevely / KI
Miggy Gayle Muto

User avatar
Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Posts: 1576
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am

Sign Glen Murray.

End business there.

User avatar
Tsi
10 Champs Gold
10 Champs Gold
Posts: 12227
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Tsi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:24 pm

Aston Villa are reportedly leading the chase to sign Newcastle United goalkeeper Martin Dubravka
<roll>
We’re about to sign Kyle Scott, according to reports he's agreed terms <ski>

User avatar
krully
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 4715
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by krully » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:55 pm

f*** sake atsu as first choice let's just drop down and save the s*** show for the championship.

User avatar
Tsi
10 Champs Gold
10 Champs Gold
Posts: 12227
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Tsi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:25 pm

The team have now arrived in China ahead of the Asia Trophy and there’s one notable absentee – Joselu.

The Spaniard was named in the initial squad announced by the club a few days ago, but he has now been replaced by U-23 top scorer Elias Sorensen.

As a result, it looks like the former Stoke City striker is finally set to complete a £1.7m move to Alaves – a deal that has described as ‘imminent’ over the past few weeks
<divax>

Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9311
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:32 pm

Reports claiming we are working on getting Joelinton and Saint-Maximin....... <laugh>

User avatar
Scalabrine
Bruce's Cabbage
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Spain.

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Scalabrine » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Tsi wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:25 pm
The team have now arrived in China ahead of the Asia Trophy and there’s one notable absentee – Joselu.

The Spaniard was named in the initial squad announced by the club a few days ago, but he has now been replaced by U-23 top scorer Elias Sorensen.

As a result, it looks like the former Stoke City striker is finally set to complete a £1.7m move to Alaves – a deal that has described as ‘imminent’ over the past few weeks
<divax>
Image

The Great Dane with Geordie accent. <awe>

P.S.: I'm watching Senegal right now. That nº. #14 looking good... Can we sign him? <whistle>
Image

CIH
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Posts: 1803
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:07 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by CIH » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Joselu gone

JOSELU COMPLETES ALAVÉS MOVE

Newcastle United can confirm that Joselu has completed a permanent move to Deportivo Alavés.
More here: https://www.nufc.co.uk/…/latest-news/jo ... letes-alav…/ #NUFC

EDIT: Link doesn't appear to work. Got that from the official facebook page. Yay.

User avatar
Remember Colo
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 9706
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 am
Location: Toronto

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Remember Colo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:13 pm

CIH wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Joselu gone

JOSELU COMPLETES ALAVÉS MOVE

Newcastle United can confirm that Joselu has completed a permanent move to Deportivo Alavés.
More here: https://www.nufc.co.uk/…/latest-news/jo ... letes-alav…/ #NUFC

EDIT: Link doesn't appear to work. Got that from the official facebook page. Yay.
3 forwards out - 0 forwards in. We're in good shape. <urgh>

User avatar
The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 9296
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:13 pm
CIH wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Joselu gone

JOSELU COMPLETES ALAVÉS MOVE

Newcastle United can confirm that Joselu has completed a permanent move to Deportivo Alavés.
More here: https://www.nufc.co.uk/…/latest-news/jo ... letes-alav…/ #NUFC

EDIT: Link doesn't appear to work. Got that from the official facebook page. Yay.
3 forwards out - 0 forwards in. We're in good shape. <urgh>
Gayle has come back, so thats like a new signing <ok>

User avatar
Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Sir Bobby » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:04 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:13 pm
CIH wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Joselu gone

JOSELU COMPLETES ALAVÉS MOVE

Newcastle United can confirm that Joselu has completed a permanent move to Deportivo Alavés.
More here: https://www.nufc.co.uk/…/latest-news/jo ... letes-alav…/ #NUFC

EDIT: Link doesn't appear to work. Got that from the official facebook page. Yay.
3 forwards out - 0 forwards in. We're in good shape. <urgh>
Our squad now consists of players that managed to score a grand total of 14 goals in the Prem last season. Lord have mercy on us please

Post Reply